Dreaming of a better future? CCNP can help you achieve it!
CCNP is a network of community-based organizations, businesses, educational and governmental agencies working together to improve quality of life for low-income families by giving you the tools you need to achieve self-sufficiency. Through our FamilySource program, the following services are provided free to benefit residents in the community. We invite you to visit CCNP to take advantage of these services, or to learn more about our work, our partnerships and the families we serve.
These FREE services* were created to assist you in increasing your family income and improving youth academic achievement:
- Financial Literacy/Money Management
- Pre-employment/Employment Support Services
- Multi-benefit Screening
- Case Management
- Adult Education (ESL/GED)
- Tutoring (K-12)
- Youth Leadership
- Youth Recreational Activities
- Supportive Services
- Health Screenings
- Information and Referral
- Parenting Classes
- Computer Literacy
- Youth Mentoring
- Cash for College/College Activities
- Cultural Activities
- Legal Service
- Housing Assistance & Referrals
* Some of these services may require you to attend an orientation and complete an intake, eligibility and enrollment process.
For more information please call (213) 482-8618
Click here to learn more: http://www.laccnp.org